features superior sensitivity, resolution and stability. i -PDeA* (Patent pending) offers new separation technology.
*intelligent Peak Deconvolution Analysis
Nexera UHPLC/HPLC system
enables switching from UHPLC to HPLC in a single system using a selection of mixers and columns.
is a flexible quaternary gradient system that is HPLC and UHPLC compatible
Nexera Method Scouting
offers comprehensive method development using up to 96 combinations of mobile phases and columns.
is an LC/MS front end HPLC for high-throughput analysis of multiple samples.
Nexera TQ and Nexera SQ
offers ultrafast LC/MS and LC/MS/MS analysis.
Achieving Maximum Sensitivity
- The SPD-M30A photodiode array detector adopts the high-sensitivity, low-dispersion capillary cell, SR-Cell, which achieves a 0.4×10-5AU noise level. The SPD-M30A offers the ultimate in UHPLC analysis, providing high-sensitivity and high-resolution.
An optional higher-sensitivity cell is also available.
For further information: http://www.shimadzu.com/an/hplc/x2-1.html
Prominence series (HPLC) – LC-20 series
- -Support Binary System, Isocratic Flow, Low Pressure Mixing(Gradient), Quaternary Gradient System
- -Individual Modules, easy to add or update units with the System Controller-CBM
- -Support additional multi-port valves for different purposes, i.e. SPE
- -Support Manual Injection
- -Available to have solvent selection system
- Prominence HPLC offers exceptional reliability and great expandability to support diverse applications from ultra-fast liquid chromatography to preparative LC, gel permeation chromatography (GPC), ion chromatography, and LC/MS.
- Solvent Delivery Units
- LC-20AD -Superior Solvent Delivery Performance
- LC-20AB -Binary Solvent Delivery Unit
- LC-20AT -Superior Maintainability
- LC-20Ai -Solvent Delivery Unit for Inert LC Unit
- LC-20AR / 20AP -Supporting from Analytical to Preparative Scales
- SIL-20A / 20AHT -Supporting High-Throughput Analysis
- SIL-20AC / 20ACHT -Equipped with Cooling Function
- Rack Changer II -Supporting Multi-sample Processing
- Column Oven
- CTO-30A -Supports high-temperature analysis up to 150°C
- CTO-20A / 20AC -Accommodates multiple columns
- UV-VIS Detectors / Photodiode Array Detectors
- SPD-M30A (PAD/DAD) -Supports diverse applications from HPLC to UHPLC
- SPD-M20A (PAD/DAD) -General-purpose model
- SPD-20A / 20AV (UV-VIS) -Offering dual-wavelength mode
- Fluorescence Detectors
- RF-20A -Standard model
- RF-20AXS -Achieves Higher Sensitivity
- Refractive Index Detector
For further information: http://www.shimadzu.com/an/hplc/prominence/lc20.html